Please note: If your inquiry is not related to the business of running hostels, due to a large amount of email we receive, there may be delays in responding for general questions about hostelling. In order to have your question answered as quickly as possible, please read the following information carefully:
- To add your hostel to the directory, please visit the add hostel page.
- Visit the Magazine or Services section for how-to articles, guides, directories and extra hostel management resources
- If you have questions about opening a new hostel or general hostel management related questions please visit the hostel management forum to post questions or get answers from people in the industry - it’s very likely someone has been exactly where you are now.
- If you would like to hire a hostel consultant, please check our hostel consultants page.
- If you need assistance with HostelSnap or OurHostels.com, please indicate HostelSnap or OurHostels.com in your message.
- If you have a product or service to offer hostels on our B2B service directory or on our Member Perks page, please indicate this in your message below
- If you would like to support the work of HostelManagement.com, please consider becoming a supporting member.
Many email requests are sent asking "how do I open a hostel?" Unfortunately, this question is simply too broad to cover in a single email. If you would like to meet with us online, please indicate your specific questions when you send your message below and we will do our best to schedule a time with you to go over these questions. Sessions are free but recorded for the benefit of other hostel managers.