Hostel Management B2B Service Directory
Throw out the guidebook - it's time to experience life through the people that live it. Tripping is a global community of travelers who believe cultural exchange makes the world a better place. When you're traveling, Tripping enables you to connect safely with locals who will introduce you to their towns, their cultures, their lives and their friends. Tripping is excited to partner with Hostel Management to offer an exclusive opportunity for hostels to have their own presence on Tripping via their Networks platform. With a few clicks, partners like Peace Corps and Hostelling International enrich their members and guests' experiences by providing an online platform for cultural exchange via their own branded Networks built by Tripping. This is a great way for hostels to foster their own sense of community and engagement on property and in their local city while gaining exposure in front of a global audience of active travelers. Find out how your hostel or community can get started below. Check out our partners here: www.tripping.com/networks Individual Hostel Cost: ($25 off annual fee if you are referred by hostel management)
- 12-month subscription paid in full - $500 annually per hostel (201+ rooms)
- 12-month subscription paid in full - $400 annually per hostel (100-200 rooms)
- 12-month subscription paid in full - $300 annually per hostel (50-99 rooms)
- 12-month subscription paid in full - $200 annually per hostel (1-49 rooms)
- Customization of each network by Tripping account manager
- Two custom tabs for each hostel to promote property information, events, sales, etc.
- Access to “locals” API feed for pre-stay confirmation emails (feature local members in hostel confirmation emails)
- FREE development of Facebook application for each hostel (https://www.facebook.com/hinyc?sk=app_140128356089070)
- Admin Center and Network Settings - As an Admin, you receive special access to an Admin Center and Network Settings page where you can check out custom resources and settings for your Network
- Mass-Messaging: Admins can mass-message members of their groups with updates
- Customization from our design team: Networks can be designed to your liking by our team – this includes customized tabs and creative elements for your own marketing initiatives around your Network
- Network can be public or private: Set your own Network privacy settings in your Network Settings
Please email us at Partnerships@tripping.com to get your hostel up and running on our network platform or ask a question!
"Having a network on the Tripping platform is a great way for the hostel guests to stay connected and to experience local culture in NYC. The guests love it and the hostel enjoys having visibility among the very active, engaged travel audience within the Tripping community. In addition, it's also given great exposure to all the awesome events and activities we have going on at the hostel!" -Ari Joseph, Community Engagement Manager, Hostelling International – NYC Hostelling International New York Tripping Network