We’ve got an opportunity for anyone out there who is interested in learning how to run their own hostel. At BED hostel we get you involved in the running of the business from day one containing planning events, providing great city orientations and generally making sure that guests have an awesome time.
Our first BED hostel is in Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka. We’ve been receiving some great reviews about our hostel in a country which mainly features guesthouses. Many of our guests start and end their trip with us and treat the hostel as their base during their travels…and we are always happy to see them again!
Who we’re looking for:
• Someone with energy and passion for the hostel industry
• A person who is willing to learn as well as being proactive in suggesting better ways to do things
• Someone who has travelled, we want our guests to receive information from someone they see as being like themselves
• Someone who likes to party (We are a party hostel, so the event shifts can involve some partying.)
• Flexibility to start in January.
What would be expected of you:
• 2-3 reception shifts a week
• 2-3 event shifts a week
• Weekly shifts will total approx. 25 hours
What you can expect in return:
• The opportunity to learn how hostels run
• Free accommodation and a monthly stipend for food/drinks
• Meet great people who you might up travelling with.
• A lot of fun and time to discover Sri Lanka
Send your resume to [email protected] saying why you are perfect for the role and we’ll be in touch shortly!
The BED hostels team
There’s always room for one more in our BED.