Praia da Vitoria where this property is located has the largest sandy beach in the Azores and its natural harbor enables nautical sports to be practiced, such as sailing, windsurfing, water ski, water bike, boat trips, sea fishing, underwater diving and whale watching. Terceira island also offers beautiful trails to discover.
The 262 m2 property is in the city center of Praia da Vitoria:
- 250m from the beach
- 250m from a recreational area with restaurants and bars
- A 10-minute drive from the island’s only airport, Aeroporto Internacional das Lajes. There are daily flights from Lisbon with TAP Air Portugal and Ryanair. Direct flights are also coming from the US and Canada.
The property has 2 floors, a big rooftop with a flower house and a smaller rooftop. The second floor was a guest house managed by the owner who lived on the first floor. It can be accessed both by the first floor or through an independent entrance on the next street. The access between the second and first floors can be locked. Divide it into 2 properties would be easy as the structure of the house is prepared for it.
The first floor has:
- 1 living room
- 1 kitchen
- 2 bedrooms, one with private toilette
- 1 bathroom
The second floor has:
- 4 double rooms
- 1 single room
- 1 bathroom
- 1 toilette room
- 1 room that serves as storage of towels and sheets for the guest house
- 2 rooftops
- 1 washing/drying cloths room
- 1 storage space
Currently, the house is being rented on Airbnb and Booking.com:
The asking price is 215.000 euros