Reimagining the $9 trillion tourism economy—what will it take?
Hey everyone, I recently read an article that McKinsey published on the future or the tourism industry following this
MyAllocator have recently implemented their new pricing structure for channel manager services, effective 07 March, 2016.
The price increase was announced theoretically in July 2015, and customers received the official notice last month letting us know what changes to expect.
Current customers (before 07 March, 2016) will be locked into the new regionally-defined prices for one year.
New customers who sign up after 07 March, 2016 will be charged based on the number of rooms and beds in the property.
Here is more information from the MyAllocator team regarding the change.
Over the past 6 years, we have maintained some of the lowest rates within the channel management industry, and have never increased the flat monthly rate during that time. So that we can continue to improve myallocator, we are implementing a new pricing structure.
This new pricing structure will be rolled out starting March 7th, 2016. Details of the pricing structure are included below:
You will be locked in at our new, lowest rate based on your regional currency selection for the period of one year. Your new rate appears in the table (above).
New pricing will be based on the number of rooms and beds that the property manages. Full pricing details for new customers will be shared on March 7th.
Regional Currency (an exciting new feature you have asked for!):
- We have included a table (above) that displays the rate based on your regional currency.
- All customers will have the option of changing your payment plan to your regional currency.
- Changing to your regional currency will lock in this price for a period of one year, regardless of fluctuations in exchange rates.
- If you would like to change your payment plan to be based on your regional currency, you will have the option to do so on March 7th (further instructions will follow).
- These changes will NOT affect any channel connections or functionality in your myallocator account.
- This new price will automatically take effect at 12 Noon Pacific Time on March 7th, 2016.
- If you have prepaid for your account, the prepaid amount will be honored through the end of the payment cycle before the new pricing takes effect.
- Answers to all of your questions about this change will be published here. Please consult this article for any further questions you may have.
Log in to join discussion