Reimagining the $9 trillion tourism economy—what will it take?
Hey everyone, I recently read an article that McKinsey published on the future or the tourism industry following this
NO COMMISSIONS TO OTAs. With RM8 you can redirect your customers to book a hostel on YOUR website. Earn more.
RM8 is a new app for hostels. The app features:
1. 0 percent booking commission
2. You can create a free personal mobile version of a hostel website with staff page and the standard booking module (technically, the customers are booking on YOUR website)
3. The app is a handy marketing tool. A hostel owner gets a database with detailed information about his or her guests
4. Real-time push notifications on your hostel guests’ devices
5. Direct communication with customers
Bonuses for guests:
1. It will allow guests to choose their roommates
2. The app will allow guests to see all the people staying in a hostel with them and sort them by language, interests, travel goals and even their mood
3. Guests can see all the hostel activities, create their own events and invite people
4. It will allow guests to message the staff, as well as all the hostel guests
Today, we started running the app in test mode in one of the hostels in St. Petersburg, Russia. We are ready to register hostels all over the world at RM8 starting August 5, 2014. To apply for registration of your hostel, send your request to [email protected].
For more information visit RM8.travel.
P.S. RM8 offers 40-day free trial. After the trial period, the recurring monthly payment will be 1 euro per bed.
Log in to join discussion