Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur
Opening Date: 25th July 2011
49-59, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee,
Kuala Lumpur, 50000
T : +603 20726887 F : +603 20726885
The Reggae Mansion Hostel is the latest most exciting hub for backpackers in town. We offer you a different look of backpacking experience.
Our hostel is located in the center of China Town in a historical renovated 3-storey building; this is KL's most happening and atmospheric hostel.
Our bar and kitchen serve reasonable prices, wide varieties of WESTERN & ASIAN dishes. Our comfy lounge area is the place for backpackers to meet from all over the world!
We organize culture shows and live band regularly to introduce you our Malaysian multi racial culture.
Our facilities include Free Welcome Drink, Free Breakfast - (Scramble Eggs Cooked Special by our chef.), Free Coffee, Tea, Water, Fruit, Wifi & Internet & Skypephone (15 mins - 63 cents), BBQ Area (On Roof Top), Shuttle Van Transfer To KLIA/LCCT Airport/KL Tourist Sights, Security Safe Deposit Box at Reception, Filtered Drinking Water Dispenser On Every Floors, IDD Calls / Card Phones, Door Card Access Key.
The hostel offers the Comfy Lounge and Seating Area, outdoor terrace area, Rooftop Area (Twin Towers & KL Tower View).
We even bring you a 40 Seats Cinema Room. (Equip with high-tech THX sound system for your movie watching experience)
Our in room facilities feature security safe deposit box in all private rooms excluding Bund Bed Rooms, free lockers in the dorms, Power Point and Reading Lamp for Every Bed, Hair-Dryers / Hair Straighteners for Rent, Free Shampoo / Shower Gel, Free Linen Blankets & Towels, A/C & Fan in All Rooms, Free Lockers (Padlock on Sale) in the Dorms, Cable Satellite LCD TV in Private Rooms excluding Bund Bed Rooms.
Our Reggae Tours & Adventure Holidays can organize all sorts of adventure activities and tours around Malaysia. The hostel runs the city tours for its In-house Guests (Reggae Van).
Please read our notice before you make bookings:
Wheel Chair is not accessible.
We do not accept guests 60 years old above.
Reggae Mansion is a hostel for international backpackers. Unfortunately, we do not accept bookings by Malaysian and Middle Eastern nationals. Reservations made by these nationalities will deem to be null and void.
How to get to Reggae Mansion KL:
From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) via:
KLIA Express Train:
- This express train takes approximately 28 mins to get from KLIA to the Kuala Lumpur KL Sentral Station. This is the quickest way to get to Reggae Mansion KL.
- From KL Sentral Station, it will only take another 10 mins by LRT Train, or taxi.
- Train runs regularly at about 20 mins intervals. The first train is at 5am and the last train departs at 1am from KLIA.
- The cost: MYR 35.00 per trip.
Airport Pick Up Service:
- We do pick up transfer at KLIA Airport and KL central Station (Ring our desk or email us at [email][email protected][/email] to make advanced bookings). The price is MYR 80 per trip per person.
Airport Taxi Limo:
- Please give the taxi driver the address and tell him that we are on the Junction of Jalan Tun Perak & Jalan Tun H.S Lee
- We are close to Muzium Telekom, St John’s Church, or Jalan Lebuh Ampang. The journey should take about one hour.
Cost: Approximately MYR 80.00 – 100.00. Please take note that between 12am – 6am, there is a surcharge of 50%.
From Kuala Lumpur Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) via:
Airport Coach / Bus:
- Please buy a Skybus ticket at the arrival hall. The bus takes you to the KL Sentral in the city in approximately 1 hour and 15 mins.
- The first bus from the airport will leave at 7am and the last bus from the airport will leave at 1.15am.
Cost: MYR 9.00 per way.
From Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station via:
Light Rail Transit – Kelana Jaya Line (KJL):
- At KL Sentral, you need to board the Rapid KL Kelana Jaya Line (formerly known as PUTRA LRT) at KL Sentral itself and head towards Masjid Jamek LRT station which is only two stations away from KL Sentral.
- Reggae Mansion is about a short 5 mins walk away.
Cost: MYR 1.30
From Masjid Jamek LRT Station:
- Reggae Mansion is only 5 mins walk from Masjid Jamek LRT Station. When you exit the LRT Station, walk along Jalan Tun Perak and you will see McDonald’s. We are the opposite side of traffic lights junction next to a car park.
- Walk down Jalan Tun Perak along Burger King Café, walk towards the 2nd street on your right of Jalan Tun H.S Lee. You will see an open space car park and our hostel.
- Our Façade Building is painted with Sky Blue with Black Window Dome Canopy consist of 3 storey building.
From Puduraya Bus Station:
- From outside Puduraya, walk towards Maybank Tower, and keep to the right-side of this main road (Jalan Tun Perak)
- Take the 3rd road on the left, onto Jalan Tun HS Lee
- You will recognize Reggae Mansion by our well known Sky Blue Color 3 storey building.