The HostelManageware Team proudly announces that the new HostelManageware version 1.0.1 Beta is available for download ,
with new features that will save you a lot of hours of work, and improvements on its traditional features.
New features include:
- Mainly, an instantaneous, automatic and unlimited real-time updating interface in Search Channels (including Gomio, Hostelsclub, HostelBookers, Go2Hostels, InstantWorldBooking, RatesToGo and HotelAdvisor [and other channels in development]) through the Service.
Whenever the availability changes, or whenever you want, with just a single click, an update is sent to all booking channels selected. Visit http://www.myallocator.com for details;
- Improved audit functions: Having Administrator permissions, you can access to two types of operation reports: The former. about sessions beginnings and ends, including failed ones,to follow the Staff, and the later about general operations, including those which by their own nature can be auditable
- New "Day Closure" function, which automatically creates hosting fees every day, updates the Housekeeping status and cancels expired bookings.
The closure time is customizable and you can set a reminder alarm for the process;
- There is now a Housekeeping feature, which keeps track of the Bed / Room maintenance status: It is based on a definable period between overhauls.
The number of days until the next maintenance is reset every time a Room Service is performed. Then is decremented by one day unit whenever the Day is closed, a Passenger is switched to another bed or a check out occurs. On the Housekeeping screen, the lines representing then Beds that need to be mantained (Zero days left), are shown in red. The operator selects those who must receive service, and the process resets the value remaining days for the chosen records;
- General overview "Accounts" and "Guestbook" reports added: The "Today ..." now include, besides the global view, an "Accounts View", which shows due on the day current passengers consumptions and payments, and a "Guestbook view", which includes information required by local regulations;
- Now the accommodation fee amount is fully customizable: When a bed type has been set, you can set a standard fee, which is suggested by default when entering Bookings. However, according to the policies established for the use of the system, you can change this value, allowing a trading range, unprecedented in other software;
- Now the Bookings have an expire date, and an automatic proccess switches the bookings to canceled status when necessary: A process can run automatically to set as canceled all bookings that remain marked as expired at their expiring date
- More data from customers regarding the Guestbook implemented: Information such as marital status and date of birth, not available in the version 1.0.0, were added.
Additionally, an information icon appears in the reports "Today ..." for passengers with a birthday on the date;
- Customer Blacklist was implemented : A discrete mark on the screen allows the operator to know whether to receive the passenger may be inconvenient, if the Customer was previously entered and marked as Black List;
- Shortcuts to common functions Implemented: A single-click away, you can type the most common operations: Charges and payments, maintenance items ...
- New Historical Occupancy Report: A simple report allows you to know who were staying along the time;
- New Strict Price option allows (or not) charges for amounts different from the Price List;
- New Allow delegate operations, allows (or not) carry out transactions on behalf of another operator.
HostelManageware gives you just what you need in a fast, simple and friendly way;
HostelManageware does not need to have a latest computer or the latest version of the operating system installed;
HostelManageware works ever, even when you have no Internet connection
Install HostelManageware today: http://www.hostelmanageware.com
The Hostelmanageware Team