As the title says im seeking investors and/or partners for a boutique surf hostel proejct in El Salvador.
- Built from the ground up. I planned 8-10 rooms (40-50 guests), pool, full bar and restaurant but am happy to start smaller or go bigger if the investment is there.
- Upmarket. Every room en suite with aircon (even dorms). Pillowtop mattresses, egyptian cotton linens, down pillows, duvets, et cetera.
- Based on information on the ground locally, the numbers say it can pull in over $200,000 USD per annum.
The town is incredibly popular but is in desperate need of a good hostel. I have trustworthy local friends to assist with everything and make the processes with licensing and everything with the local government nice and smooth. I also have a piece of land lined up (foreign owned) which is the last available plot in the area so there will be no competiton coming in afterwards.
A little about me:
- US Citizen.
- 30 years old.
- Have been traveling for 12 years solid (Most of the United States, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Central America, and currently in South East Asia) researching what makes a great hostel.
- Built, owned, and operated a #1 ranked hostel in 2014 of roughly the same size and in a very similar location. Sold it late last fall.
Shoot me an email if youd like to know more: [email protected]